What is the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019?
On 3-5 June 2019, the United States and the Netherlands will co-host the 9th 'Global Entrepreneurship Summit'. A unique international platform where entrepreneurs can present their innovative solutions to global challenges.
- The Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 (GES 2019) will create an environment that fosters innovation, empowers entrepreneurs, engages investors, and leads to concrete business deals. It is an atmosphere and market place through which ideas are supported and brought to action.
- Over the course of two days, participants will engage with leaders and representatives from the global community engaged in entrepreneurship and build connections that transform ideas into enterprises. The programme will feature a variety of keynote sessions from top speakers, expert sessions that address key business challenges.
- GES 2019 is the pre-eminent annual entrepreneurship gathering that convenes emerging entrepreneurs, investors, and entrepreneurship supporters from around the world. As such, GES 2019 offers a unique and international platform to bring innovative companies in contact with foreign investors.
- GES 2019 allows entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas, expand their networks, build partnerships, and secure funding. It is a space for investors to engage with other investors and discover emerging talent. GES 2019 serves as a platform for governments and private sector organizations to promote new policies and initiatives.
- An estimated 20,000 emerging leaders have participated in Global Entrepreneurship Summits since 2010. Relationships formed at these summits have transcended borders, industries, and sectors and have led to investment opportunities, partnerships, and successful enterprises.
- At previous GES summits, governments and the private sector have committed over $1 billion in new capital to entrepreneurs worldwide. For early stage entrepreneurs, these commitments have resulted in resources, trainings, and platforms to learn from and connect with others. More established entrepreneurs have benefitted from investor commitments to fund and scale their businesses globally.
Before, during, and after the summit, a number of events affiliated to GES 2019 will be organised in the Netherlands, the US and the rest of the world to maximize participation opportunities.