Do I need a visa to attend GES 2019, and if so, how do I get one?
Once registered for GES 2019, be it as an invited entrepreneur, investor, or speaker, you may require a Schengen visa to come to The Hague in June, depending on your nationality. What should you do?
- If you’re not sure whether or not you need a visa, please check our Visa Advisor.
- If you need a visa, use the formal GES 2019 Letter of Invitation that you will have received upon being selected to attend, when applying for your visa.
- Check out how to obtain a short-stay Schengen visa in your country or region.
- As a GES 2019 registrant, you may apply either for an E-Visa of the ‘Business’ subcategory or a regular business visa.
- Any relatives traveling with you must apply for tourist visas.