Spread the Word: Join Our Alumni Ambassador Program
This year, we are pleased to announce a brand new program for GES Alumni called the ‘Alumni Ambassadors Program.’ Participants from any of the eight previous Global Entrepreneurship Summits (Hyderabad, India; Silicon Valley, U.S.; Nairobi, Kenya; Marrakech, Morocco; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Dubai, UAE; Istanbul, Turkey; and Washington, DC) can apply to be a part of the program.
As an Alumni Ambassador, you would help spread the word about GES in your community and to your networks. Some examples:
- sharing social media content,
- participating in webinars/virtual Q&As,
- connecting directly with GES 2019 participants from your state/country,
- participating in local ‘watch parties,’
- telling your story,
- giving advice,
- creating other digital content that the GES 2019 team can share.
We want you!
We want your knowledge, perspective, and expertise! In exchange, we’ll feature you, your business, and your story in official GES 2019 materials – from our social media channels, to the website, to the conference program.
How to apply
Sound interesting? Here’s what you need to do to apply:
By May 7, answer one of the questions below on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Include a great visual (video, photo, or graphic) and our official hashtag #GES2019, and be sure to tag us @theGESsummit.
- How did GES help your business or your career?
- What piece of advice would you give to participants in GES 2019?
- Why are events like the Global Entrepreneurship Summit important?
- Finish this thought – “Innovation is...” (be sure to start your answer with: “Innovation is...”)
Your story featured?
We’ll share some of the best answers on our social media platforms and contact winners via direct message to provide some more information before we announce our 2019 Alumni Ambassadors.