GES 2019: What’s in it for you?
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2019, 'The Future Now,' offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups, allowing outstanding entrepreneurs to interact with a select group of decision makers, including investors, policymakers, founders, funders, and experts.
GES 2019: Making deals that matter
GES 2019 is about leveraging market power to unlock innovation. It is both a marketplace for new deals and partnerships, and a forum to discuss the larger context of technological change. Co-hosted by the governments of the Netherlands and the United States, the Summit offers unique opportunities for building business environments and policy frameworks to support the next wave of entrepreneurs and innovation.
Take yourself to a new stage at GES 2019. Hear from other entrepreneurs and investors as well as policymakers, regulators and other corporate industry influencers. Take the opportunity to push that deal and share your vision to scale your enterprise and to help shape the future.
GES 2019, 'The Future Now,' June 3-5, The Hague, invites innovators across five major sectors dedicated to providing impact solutions on how to keep the world healthy, safe, powered, fed, secure and connected.
Why entrepreneurs attend GES 2019
GES 2019 could be a game changer for your enterprise. This Summit brings together 2,000+ global leaders with the highest relevance to your scale-up. These include policymakers, serial entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and 300+ top investors, as well as leading American and European corporates such as Philips and TomTom and more.
8 powerful reasons why you should be part of GES 2019
- Curated matchmaking programs – connect and build meaningful, lasting partnerships with players that suit your business needs
- Solution labs – collaborate with peers and inspirers to re-invent business and tech in your sector
- Pitch stages – showcase your solution to top investors and decision makers
- Interactive sessions – make deals, ensure commitments and give input on regulations
- Mystery meetings – meet special guests in small private sessions
- Skill-building sessions – keep learning and honing your creative and commercial skills
- In-depth discussions and panel sessions – co-design strategies to influence global policy and business trends
- Keynotes by thought leaders – get inspired by the greatest minds that pave the way
Take a look at the variety of activities designed to match innovation and investment that will make up GES 2019.
How to get the most out of GES 2019
GES 2019 invites selected applications that have enterprises with a transformative approach or technology in the five focus sectors Agri/Food, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water – and that are ready to scale internationally now.
If selected and invited, plan well to take full advantage of two days full of opportunities to showcase and pitch your investment-ready company, take advantage of matchmaking and networking sessions, gain insight and skills in small sessions and raise the profile of your enterprise. Reading and watching testimonials from GES alumni can help. Be prepared to bring your insights, drive and vision, to offer new perspectives on tech solutions to global challenges.
If you are invited to GES, you don’t need to pay any conference or other fee to attend. We will provide lodging for international visitors. You are responsible for covering the cost of your own transportation to the Summit. Limited funding for travel scholarships is available; we will provide additional details to those who are eligible.