Do I need a visa to attend GES 2019, and if so, how do I get one?
Once invited to attend GES 2019, be it as an entrepreneur, an investor, or a speaker, you may require a Schengen visa to come to The Hague in June, depending on your nationality. What should you do?
- If you’re not sure whether or not you need a visa, please check our Visa Advisor.
- If you need a visa, and did not yet apply to attend GES 2019, expedite your application in order to get your formal GES 2019 Letter of Invitation as soon as possible, if entitled. You will need this letter when applying for your visa.
- Check out how to obtain a short-stay Schengen visa in your country or region.
- As a GES 2019 registrant, you may apply either for an E-Visa of the ‘Business’ subcategory or a regular business visa.
- Any relatives traveling with you must apply for a tourist visa.